The ST51 is an affordable, true-condenser large diaphragm recording microphone with outstanding sound and construction. The ST51’s 6-micron, gold-evaporated Mylar diaphragm is optimized to capture definition and detail for both vocal andinstrument recordings. Class-A FET circuitry provides unparalleled smoothness and warmth to your recordings.
Requires phantom power.
- Disk Resonator design extends high-frequencies naturally
- Large 1.25″ all brass capsule, hand assembled and oven baked for long term stable operation
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Custom-wound nickel core output transformer
- HM-2 hard mount
- Rugged vinyl zipper case included
- Preamp: Class-A FET
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz”18,000Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL”A Weighted
- Sensitivity: 32mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134dB-144dB (adjustable w/pad)
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.5″ long, 1.8″ max. dia.
- Weight: 1.2lb.
- Power: Phantom Power