Get smooth vocal and instrument recordings
For capturing articulate, detailed recordings, the Sterling Audio ST151 is an excellent microphone, with a hand-assembled 1” capsule and custom-wound transformer. The ST151 provides exceptional smoothness to every vocal and instrument recording, making this Class-A, large-diaphragm condenser a standout in its price class. Enjoy recording the full-frequency spectrum—from 20Hz-20kHz—with a generous 142dB of SPL.
Comes with a carry case and mic mount
Complementing the ST151’s durable construction and head-turning style, it comes with a mic mount and zippered carry case.
- Articulate and detailed vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Full frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 134 dB SPL
- Hand-assembled 1 in. capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Includes HM-2 stand mount and zipper case
- Requires phantom power
- Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL – A-weighted
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: 48V phantom power