This special package includes everything you need in a go-to studio vocal mic. It includes the RØDE NT1 microphone as well as a specially designed shockmount with built-in pop filter.
The HF6 is the perfect example of RØDE’s state-of-the-art fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, with a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old, while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
Dual Lyre system
The unique dual-Lyre suspension system of the SMR was developed by RØDE’s engineers to improve the overall effectiveness of the shock mount. The smaller inner Lyre acts as a tension element, to maintain each Lyre in its neutral position where it is most efficient at canceling vibration.
- Professional quality microphone
- Great for vocals, instruments or room
- Includes shock mount
- Includes pop filter
- 10-year warranty with registration
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00″
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Î
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dB-A
- Weight: 15.5oz.
- Dimensions: 7.36 x 1.96 x 1.96″
- Output : XLR